Scottsdale, AZ 85257 US
Are you a motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented, highly organized and ready for the next step in your career? Do you thrive in a changing environment with a fun and collaborative team? If so, this Direct Hire Staff Accountant position may be for you!
The Staff Accountant will deliver exceptional customer service to customers while performing a variety of general accounting duties including audit schedules, account reconciliations and journal entries.
Why this Company?
- Non-Profit entity Dedicated to Saving Lives
- Company is experiencing rapid growth
Why this Position?
· Be part of a Fun & Collaborative Team Culture that fosters personal growth & professional development
· Competitive Salary range of $45K - $50K, depending on experience
· 401K with 5% Match
· 3 weeks Accrued PTO + 7 Holidays + FSA + EAP
· ***THIS ROLE REQUIRES COMPLIANCE WITH COMPANY VACCINATION POLICY***
Location: Hybrid in Scottsdale, AZ | Onsite 3 days per week | Remote 2 days per week | First two weeks onsite for training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience – required
- 1 year of Accounting experience
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good collaborator with all levels of staff and leadership
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW by emailing your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2018
Alma mater: Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois
A relationship-oriented and tenacious recruiter, Cathy is relentless in her quest to match great companies and people. As a former sales and marketing professional, she has been creating positive outcomes through solid business relationships for more than three decades. Her sophisticated follow-through and rapport-building skills help companies with urgent hiring needs find the right direct-hire, contract to hire, and contract HR and IT professionals. Candidates appreciate the time she takes to provide expert-level resume and interview advice so they can live their best career life.
“No other career has stretched my skillset or brought me this much joy. I have a passion for the hunt and I am purpose-driven. The Finders are like family—we enjoy dinners together, laugh on our calls, and celebrate each other’s personal milestones and professional successes.”
Spare time: Dog life, family, board games, binge-worthy shows, playcations, coffee