Senior Manager Business Development | Onsite in Brisbane, AU
Brendale, QLD 4500 AU
Are you an Accomplished Sales & Business Development Leader with Proven Success managing customer accounts & leading a team? Do you have a Passion for building relationships with large customers in the Machine Control/Construction space? Are you a Servant Leader & a Player/Coach who “Leads by Example”? If so, this Direct Hire, Senior Manager Business Development position could be a match for you!
The Senior Manager Business Development (Machine Control) is responsible for sales and business development for Precision Machine Control (Construction) products. You will manage relationships with current customers as well as develop new customers to achieve company goals for assigned sales and account quotas. Position requires 35% Travel within Australia including some occasional International Travel for conferences/trade shows. The Senior Manager will also supervise all of the employees in the Brisbane, AU office.
Why this Company & Position?
- Global Company in business for 10 years
- 100+ Employees & GROWING
- Competitive Compensation + Benefits + 401K with Match
- Work in Agriculture, Construction, Mining & other industries
- Monthly Vehicle & Cell Phone Allowance, Laptop, Company Credit Card, Training
Location: Onsite | Brisbane, Australia | Must be open to 35% Travel within Australia
On Target Earnings Range: 162,000-170,000 AUD
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management or Business – a PLUS
- 7+ years’ Technical Sales experience
- 3+ years’ Supervisory experience leading a team & managing an office
- Precision/Machine Control Sales experience within the Construction industry
- International Sales experience – A PLUS
- Experience Building Territories & Business Relationships from scratch
- Knowledge of Construction/Machine Control/Guidance market including products, industry, and competition
- You would describe yourself as highly organized, enjoys planning projects with great attention-to-detail and time management skills
- Exceptional Communicator both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to Create Sales Presentations & Influence Others
- Proven Sales & Business Development track record of Exceeding Sales Quotas & Strategic Account Objectives