Senior Internal Auditor
Scottsdale, AZ 85257 US
Do you have 5+ years’ experience doing end to end Internal Audits? Have you done audits on your own & created Audit Programs from scratch? Do you enjoy building relationships across the business by serving as a trusted business partner and advisor? If so, consider this new opportunity to join a GROWING Company as a Direct Hire, Senior Internal Auditor.
The Senior Internal Auditor will do end to end internal audits, create risk-based internal audit programs from scratch including operational & financial audits per GAAS standards. Reporting into the Vice President Internal Audit, will collaborate with internal and external customers, acting as business partner & advisor to make recommendations, identify opportunities for improvements and create work papers & reports for upper management.
Why this Company?
- Non-Profit Dedicated to saving lives
- Work for a Stable Company in business over 70 years
Why this Position?
- Be part of a Fun & Collaborative Team Culture
- GROWTH opportunities with proven results in this position
- 401K with 5% Match
- PTO 17 days Accrued 1st year + 7 Holidays + FSA + EAP
- Competitive Salary Range - DOE
- ***THIS ROLE REQUIRES COMPLIANCE WITH COMPANY VACCINATION POLICY***
Location: Hybrid in Scottsdale, AZ | 2-3 days per week Onsite/Remote
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance - Required
- CPA – A Plus
- 5+ years Internal Audit experience including end to end audits & creating Audit Programs from scratch
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles & Internal Audit Standards including GAAP & GAAS
- Knowledge of COSO Risk Framework
- You would describe yourself as a “Self-Starter” with Superior Communication & Presentation skills both verbally & in writing with a keen ability to build relationships and collaborate with all levels within an organization
- Ability to work independently, identify errors & communicate them to management to complete projects timely from start to finish
- Strong Analytical, Organizational & Problem-Solving Skills with high attention to details
- You have experience using Innovative Audit Strategies like data science, quantitative, qualitative & predictive analysis within your audits
- Must be able to work in the US without restrictions or sponsorship, now or in the future
For immediate consideration, send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2018
Alma mater: Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois
A relationship-oriented and tenacious recruiter, Cathy is relentless in her quest to match great companies and people. As a former sales and marketing professional, she has been creating positive outcomes through solid business relationships for more than three decades. Her sophisticated follow-through and rapport-building skills help companies with urgent hiring needs find the right direct-hire, contract to hire, and contract HR and IT professionals. Candidates appreciate the time she takes to provide expert-level resume and interview advice so they can live their best career life.
“No other career has stretched my skillset or brought me this much joy. I have a passion for the hunt and I am purpose-driven. The Finders are like family—we enjoy dinners together, laugh on our calls, and celebrate each other’s personal milestones and professional successes.”
Spare time: Dog life, family, board games, binge-worthy shows, playcations, coffee