Senior Financial Analyst
Phoenix, AZ 85028 US
Senior Financial Analyst
Phoenix, Arizona (Hybrid)
Are you an innovative, creative, passionate and driven Senior Financial Analyst? Are you ready to drive change, lead and grow with a company where you can challenge yourself and make an impact? If yes, then Apply Today!
Join a company with 20+ years in business and on the forefront of growth and evolution in their industry!
In this Direct Hire, Senior Financial Analyst role you will support internal departments by analyzing financial data and predicting future performance while advising leadership on financial strategy. This role will play a vital role in advising department heads while helping establish new internal process and expand business opportunities.
Why this Company?
- Hybrid work schedule and 20 days PTO
- Health care benefits coverage effective on your first day!
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid community give-back volunteer days
- Team collaboration and community networking
Location: Hybrid in North Phoenix, 3 days in office & 2 days remote
Salary target range: $95K - $105K plus 5% annual discretionary bonus.
- 7+ years' experience as financial analyst, business partner, or FP&A manager, or similar financial analytics role with a strong track record in financial planning and analysis
- Marketing agency or related industry experience required
- Strong communicator with the ability to think strategically and translate complex financial information into key business actions
- Passion for data with the ability to create and present detailed visualizations to managers with a strong foundation in accounting
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to create complex formulas and pivot tables in MS EXCEL
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, or a related major preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), preferred
- Must be US Citizen or US Green Card Holder to be considered
For immediate consideration, email your most recent resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2005
Alma mater: Arizona State University
A team player with a can-do attitude, Briana’s passion and expertise drive her ability to match top-tier talent with dynamic, leading companies. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager, she links database engineers, data engineers, project managers, BI analysts, and HR professionals with exciting roles at today’s most inspiring companies. She combines nearly two decades of recruiting experience with her positive energy to illuminate the career path of passive and active job-seekers and to hand-deliver top-notch IT and HR experts to companies across the United States and beyond.
“There’s nothing more exciting than connecting the right candidates with the right hiring leaders to create life-changing opportunities for our candidates. And I absolutely love our team. The Finders is a collaborative environment with amazing leadership and guidance that allows me to do what I love!”
Spare time: Married, kiddo and dog life, biking, travel, volunteering
Sports jerseys: Sun Devils, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns