Phoenix, AZ 85014 US
Do you have a passion for Accounting work and enjoy being a “hands-on” contributor while collaborating with the team? Do you have some experience on the financial side like reporting, budgets/audits or eager to learn more of that? Do you thrive in a friendly, supportive atmosphere where you can consider colleagues “family”? If so, this Direct Hire Senior Accountant position may be for you!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for many Accounting functions as well as financial transactions, reporting, budgets and audits. You will serve as an Accounting resource for management and staff while supporting multiple departments across the organization.
Why this Company?
- Non-Profit in business for over 40 years
- Stable Organization with 1500+ employees
- Employee tenure of 20+ years dedicated service
- Great work/life balance & consider their employees “family”
Why this Position?
· Be part of a friendly and supportive culture
· Competitive Salary range DOE
· 401K + employer match
· Accrued PTO of 14 days + 6 Holidays + FSA
· Tuition reimbursement
Target Salary Range: $80K - $90K (may consider higher DOE)
Location: Onsite in Phoenix AZ – with flexible start times from 7:00am to 9:30am
- Bachelor’s Degree - Required
- 5+ years of progressive Accounting experience
- Some experience with financial transactions, reporting & assisting team with annual audit & budget
- Working Knowledge of GAAP – Accounting procedures & practices
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment managing several projects simultaneously
- Strong Analytical, Problem-Solving & Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication skills both verbally and in writing and enjoy working in a positive collaborative environment
For IMMEDIATE consideration, email your resume to Briana@the-finders.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2005
Alma mater: Arizona State University
A team player with a can-do attitude, Briana’s passion and expertise drive her ability to match top-tier talent with dynamic, leading companies. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager, she links database engineers, data engineers, project managers, BI analysts, and HR professionals with exciting roles at today’s most inspiring companies. She combines nearly two decades of recruiting experience with her positive energy to illuminate the career path of passive and active job-seekers and to hand-deliver top-notch IT and HR experts to companies across the United States and beyond.
“There’s nothing more exciting than connecting the right candidates with the right hiring leaders to create life-changing opportunities for our candidates. And I absolutely love our team. The Finders is a collaborative environment with amazing leadership and guidance that allows me to do what I love!”
Spare time: Married, kiddo and dog life, biking, travel, volunteering
Sports jerseys: Sun Devils, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns