QA Analyst - Manual
Scottsdale, AZ 85254 US
In this full-time, direct hire Manual Quality Assurance Analyst role, you will have the chance to get your foot in the door with a reputable, long-standing software company in Phoenix that is a leader in their industry. If you have a strong desire to continue honing your QA skills, this is the role for you!
- Been in business for over 30 years
- Currently employs 100 and growing
- Ability to work on-site with some work from home options
- North Phoenix Location
- Must reside in the greater Phoenix area
- Benefits: PTO, Health, 401K with Match, and more!
- Great Leadership
- Excellent Opportunity for Growth
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or commensurate experience or aptitude.
- At least one year of IT experience is required, prefer some familiarity with QA
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- SQL experience required.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and able to think outside the box
- Accounting and/or ERP experience a plus
- Experience with Postman tool a plus but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills and have a strong desire to learn new skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions or the need of sponsorship.
To be IMMEDIATELY considered, APPLY today or send a resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2008
Alma mater: Arizona State University
Driven by his long-standing desire to serve, you can count on Eric to go the extra mile and build a relationship that withstands the test of time. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager at The Finders, he leverages his technical and business acumen to help companies identify the market’s preeminent infrastructure, developer, and senior leadership personnel. Plus, countless job seekers benefit from Eric’s career path expertise, as well as his highly effective candidate advocacy.
“I’ve always loved helping others. I worked in the restaurant industry for more than 15 years before falling in love with recruiting and many skills directly transferred, such as how to skill build, create rapport, multitask, work under pressure, communicate, understand people, and ensure that everyone has a positive experience.”
Spare time: Painting, outdoors, foodie
Sports: Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns