Tempe, AZ 85283 US
Are you process driven with strengths in attention to detail and follow through? Do you have a proven track record of taking existing processes and executing the direction of leadership?
If so, apply now!
In this, Direct Hire, Operations Manager role you will join a smaller organization where you will focus on operations support while documenting, organizing and implementing processes across the business. Looking for a task driven, detailed oriented, process approach manager with experience in implementing outlined business processes that support targeted growth of the business while managing the day-to-day people and process-oriented tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter that can work with a big picture, passionate business owner.
Why this company?
- Reports directly to Owner/CEO
- No micro-management with ability to execute and drive process and improvements
- Growing company, doubling in size in the coming year
- Employee centric culture with an owner that truly cares!
Salary: $80K - $120K DOE | Plus generous Profit Share
Location: Onsite in Tempe Office, Open to hybrid schedule once ramped up.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, will consider related work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of proven experience in driving day-to-day business operations
- 5+ years of prior experience in managing documentation of process, people management and project fulfillment and follow through
- Execution of direction on strategic planning and implementing outlined processes while coaching/mentoring and managing teams on fulfillment and performance expectations
- Will be an integral part of company growth with goal of doubling revenue and team size annually while directly supporting CEO
- Strengths in implementing process, strong ability to execute outlined processes in day-to-day management of process adherence with proactive follow up
- Detailed oriented with expertise in organizational skills while managing small team and driving processes that move the business forward
- Must be US Citizen OR US Green Card Holder to be considered
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Briana@the-finders.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2005
Alma mater: Arizona State University
A team player with a can-do attitude, Briana’s passion and expertise drive her ability to match top-tier talent with dynamic, leading companies. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager, she links database engineers, data engineers, project managers, BI analysts, and HR professionals with exciting roles at today’s most inspiring companies. She combines nearly two decades of recruiting experience with her positive energy to illuminate the career path of passive and active job-seekers and to hand-deliver top-notch IT and HR experts to companies across the United States and beyond.
“There’s nothing more exciting than connecting the right candidates with the right hiring leaders to create life-changing opportunities for our candidates. And I absolutely love our team. The Finders is a collaborative environment with amazing leadership and guidance that allows me to do what I love!”
Spare time: Married, kiddo and dog life, biking, travel, volunteering
Sports jerseys: Sun Devils, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns