Inside Sales Coordinator - Onsite in Scottsdale
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 US
Do you enjoy being part of a fast-paced sales team while directly supporting customers and sales team members? Are you highly organized with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities? If yes, APPLY TODAY!
In this, Direct Hire, Inside Sales Coordinator role, you will directly support a 10-person Inside Sales team and respond to all customer inquiries via mainly email and some over the phone in a non-scripted corporate work environment. This role works closely with the sales team and communicates across the organization performing data entry of customer orders, maintaining customer portal product orders, follow up on delivery schedules, escalate more complex customer issues to senior level support and will have attention to detail with product knowledge, reporting tools and experienced in MS Office Suite.
Why this Company & Position?
- Global Company in business for 10 years
- 100+ Employees & GROWING
- Work in Agriculture, Construction, Mining & other industries
- Causal work environment, can wear shorts and flip flops!
Location: Scottsdale AZ | Fully onsite in the Scottsdale office
Salary: Up to $50K base (DOE may consider higher) | Up to an additional 6% discretionary bonus structure paid annually
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience in sales support or customer support focused responsibilities within a related industry preferred
· Must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and use of the Internet for research/comparison reporting
· Experience with Syteline ERP or related MFG ERP experience a HUGE PLUS
· Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization, must have a self-starter attitude and be a "big picture" thinker
· Attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritizing in changing environment
· Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder to be considered
To be IMMEDIATELY considered, APPLY today or send your most resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Founder and CEO
Recruiting since: 1998
Alma mater: Arizona State University
As the multi-award-winning owner of Arizona’s leading recruiting firm, Sharon is living proof that passion, persistence, and positivity pay off. In 1998, her firstborn son inspired her to launch the company from her bedroom floor with a FAX, a phone book, and a stack of index cards. Today she and her team remain relentless in their search to find long-term technology professionals, HR leaders, and corporate recruiters for companies in need. And Sharon’s two sons continue to drive her why as her vision expands into career coaching, a podcast, and more.
“I love to help companies find their people, give market insights, help fine-tune job descriptions, and coordinate the entire process. We work to earn clients for life!”
Spare time: Pug and Frenchie life, family, fitness, investment properties