Full-Stack .NET Developer
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 US
In these direct hire, hybrid Full-stack .NET Developer roles you will have the chance to join a stable, family-owned company in Phoenix and the timing couldn’t be better!
If you have a strong desire to learn new skills and further your career, this is the role for you!
- Been in business since the late 80’s
- Currently employs 100 and growing
- Great opportunity for growth
- Full-time positions
- Candidates must reside in greater Phoenix area
- Must be available to work in-office - Some work from home days will be available
- Great Benefits and Work/Life Balance
- Several Positions Open
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS (or a similar focus) preferred but not required.
- Must have experience with react.js
- Desire to learn new skills such as node.js and/or azure
- Experience debugging existing applications, writing and maintaining T-SQL queries, and writing documentation for added features.
- Experience in business, accounting, or inventory applications is a plus.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restrictions or the need of sponsorship.
To be IMMEDIATELY considered, APPLY today or send a resume to email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2008
Alma mater: Arizona State University
Driven by his long-standing desire to serve, you can count on Eric to go the extra mile and build a relationship that withstands the test of time. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager at The Finders, he leverages his technical and business acumen to help companies identify the market’s preeminent infrastructure, developer, and senior leadership personnel. Plus, countless job seekers benefit from Eric’s career path expertise, as well as his highly effective candidate advocacy.
“I’ve always loved helping others. I worked in the restaurant industry for more than 15 years before falling in love with recruiting and many skills directly transferred, such as how to skill build, create rapport, multitask, work under pressure, communicate, understand people, and ensure that everyone has a positive experience.”
Spare time: Painting, outdoors, foodie
Sports: Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns