Gilbert, AZ 85233 US
Are you an experienced Financial Controller ready for the next step in your career?
Do you have strategic leadership skills in driving change management in finance with a focus on moving the business forward?
Does this sound like you? If yes, Apply Today!
In this, Direct Hire, Finance Leader role you will join a growing organization where you will play a pivotal role in directly supporting the Division President of a growing company through comprehensive financial and fiscal analysis, contributing to strategic business planning and effectively overseeing the accounting and budgeting functions within the division.
Why this company?
- Continuing to grow with over 50 years in business
- Employs over 500 nationwide
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits including 401(k) + Match
- Join in a leadership role where you can make an impact
Location: Onsite East Valley Office | 1 day remote - Potential for Relocation Assistance
Target Salary: Base Salary plus Bonus - DOE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, required | MBA and/or CPA license preferred
- 8+ years of leadership experience in a financial role, including at least 5 years in a senior financial position
- Recent finance experience within Homebuilding OR Residential community construction industry required
- Demonstrated expertise in accounting, controls, business strategy, and land acquisitions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), with advanced skills.
- Proficiency in creating and communicating business plans and long-term forecasts, with the ability to provide timely and accurate information.
***Must be US Citizen or US Green Card Holder to be considered***
For immediate consideration, email your most recent resume to Briana@the-finders.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2005
Alma mater: Arizona State University
A team player with a can-do attitude, Briana’s passion and expertise drive her ability to match top-tier talent with dynamic, leading companies. As a Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager, she links database engineers, data engineers, project managers, BI analysts, and HR professionals with exciting roles at today’s most inspiring companies. She combines nearly two decades of recruiting experience with her positive energy to illuminate the career path of passive and active job-seekers and to hand-deliver top-notch IT and HR experts to companies across the United States and beyond.
“There’s nothing more exciting than connecting the right candidates with the right hiring leaders to create life-changing opportunities for our candidates. And I absolutely love our team. The Finders is a collaborative environment with amazing leadership and guidance that allows me to do what I love!”
Spare time: Married, kiddo and dog life, biking, travel, volunteering
Sports jerseys: Sun Devils, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns