Director of Talent Acquisition
Chandler, AZ 85286 US
Are you a Director of Talent Acquisition who has 5+ years’ experience managing large recruiting teams focused on innovative recruiting strategies and continuous process improvement?
Are you ready to leverage your Strategic Talent Leadership Achievements and elevate your career to the next level by joining a GROWING Company where you can be an Influencer & Thought Leader to drive People Strategy.
In this Hybrid, Direct Hire, Director of Talent Acquisition position located in the “Southeast Valley Area”, you will Create & Implement Recruiting Strategies to attract TOP Talent while leading a high-performing team of Recruiters.
Why this Company?
- Stable Company experiencing GROWTH
- Leader in their Industry delivering Exceptional Service
- Be part of a Purpose-Driven Organization that’s impacting & changing lives
Why this Position?
- Lead Talent Acquisition Strategy for Growing Company
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of 9 Recruiters
- Great Culture & Cohesive Team
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits | 10% Bonus | Unlimited PTO | 10+ Paid Holidays | 401K+Match 6%
Salary Range: $110-$140K + 10% Bonus
Location: Chandler, AZ | Hybrid | 3 days Onsite | 2 days Remote | *1st 2 months onsite 5 days while building internal relationships with leadership and your team
**Relocation incentive will be considered for out of state candidates willing to relocate to the Phoenix Area!**
· Bachelor’s Degree - Highly Preferred or additional relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- 5 or more years’ Director of Talent Acquisition experience leading large Recruiting teams
- Education Industry experience – a Plus
- Proven expertise creating numerous staffing programs & initiatives while evaluating the hiring process to streamline best practices driving an exceptional candidate experience as well as workforce planning to allocate resources & track staffing needs
- You describe yourself as a Strategic & Tactical Leader with Exceptional Communication skills who thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, metric-driven environment adapting to change while building relationships across an organization including functional leaders, business partners & the Talent Acquisition team
- You bring a Business-Partner mindset who fosters a collaborative culture to implement Company Core Values in a purpose-driven environment
- Experience coaching and training hiring leaders on the overall hiring & interviewing process
- Social Media savvy utilizing LinkedIn, job boards and out-of-the-box sourcing strategies to engage passive talent
- Strong HR/ATS Systems Experience | Workday experience – a Plus
- Occasional Local Travel - Required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or sponsorship, now or in the future
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW by emailing your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Talent Finder and Account Manager
Recruiting since: 2018
Alma mater: Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois
A relationship-oriented and tenacious recruiter, Cathy is relentless in her quest to match great companies and people. As a former sales and marketing professional, she has been creating positive outcomes through solid business relationships for more than three decades. Her sophisticated follow-through and rapport-building skills help companies with urgent hiring needs find the right direct-hire, contract to hire, and contract HR and IT professionals. Candidates appreciate the time she takes to provide expert-level resume and interview advice so they can live their best career life.
“No other career has stretched my skillset or brought me this much joy. I have a passion for the hunt and I am purpose-driven. The Finders are like family—we enjoy dinners together, laugh on our calls, and celebrate each other’s personal milestones and professional successes.”
Spare time: Dog life, family, board games, binge-worthy shows, playcations, coffee