Contract Case Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85034 US
Do you have 2 or more years' of Case Manager experience? Do you enjoy working in a customer service-oriented role? If so, this Contract Case Manager position may be for you!
Why this Company & Position?
- Non-Profit creating a large impact on Arizona communities
- Stable Company in business for 40+ years
- Join a Cohesive HR Team + Tenure of some over 20 years
- Ability to assist with this project need
Location: Onsite | Phoenix, AZ
Duration of Contract: 4-6 Months
Contract Rate: $24-$25 Hourly | Depending On Experience
Important: This position requires COVID-19 vaccination (including boosters) AND Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- 2 or more years’ of Case Manager experience
- High School Diploma required | Bachelor’s Degree a Plus
- Exceptional Communicator & Listener that has a passion for Customer Service & helping others
- Coordinate and assist clients in navigating healthcare, housing and social service systems, which may include helping clients apply for benefits, schedule and attend appointments, provide in-person learning experience of navigating the public transportation system in the state and translation services
- Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, or Human Services preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel & Word
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not necessary
- Must be a Permanent Resident – U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder to be considered
To be IMMEDIATELY considered, APPLY today or send a word doc resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Since: 2022
Alma Mater: Wichita State University
A relationship-oriented and dedicated recruiter, Abby brings a sincere passion to her role, drawing on her experience as an assistant event coordinator to develop strong relationship-building skills and deliver exceptional customer service. With a background rooted in responsive communication and adept relationship building, Abby stands out with her commitment to getting to know candidates and understanding their unique aspirations.
Abby's "superpowers" in recruiting are her unparalleled responsiveness and her knack for building meaningful connections. Her candidates appreciate the time she invests in understanding their goals, and they value the excitement and vibrant personality she brings to the recruitment process.
Abby's love for recruiting is deeply rooted, tracing back to childhood aspirations inspired by her successful recruiter parents. She is driven by the passion for finding the perfect match for her clients and guiding candidates through their professional journeys.
“I have wanted to be a recruiter since I was 8 years old. I am following in my parents footsteps who have both been successful recruiters for over 30 years. I am passionate about finding the right candidates for my clients and guiding my candidates through the process. The Finders is a family and I feel beyond lucky to be a part of it!“
Spare time: Dog life, family, board games, binge-worthy shows, playcations, coffee